Case Study | The largest airline based out of the United Kingdom
With a large fleet size and huge customer base, our client was looking at consolidating their captive call center support to a cost efficient off-shore location. The objective was to partner with a world-class vendor with proven aviation industry expertise, who could deliver a value proposition for the airline company and provide superior quality customer relationship management support.
Our client had an aggressive migration and ramp-up plan that they wanted to implement through the vendor in a seamless fashion from their captive delivery locations in Europe.
We extensively leveraged our proven credentials in the aviation sector and presented a comprehensive BPO solution aligned with the client’s mandated timelines. As a result, arvato India was awarded the contract to provide Customer Care Support.
We today provide pre-flight and post-flight customer assistance for the airline giant, which includes a host of services such as customer service, website support, handling media queries, etc.
- As part of customer service, our team assists in flight reservations, cancellations, refunds, etc.
- Our people provide website support - navigation & offline support
- We offer baggage assistance - booking, allowance, charges, etc – to the client’s customers
- We also take care of special handling and flight information – mobility assistance at terminals, special requests
- Disruption handling and media queries - distress call management, media query handling, etc.
This is for the first time that the client has outsourced a contact center operation to a third party.Key Facts
- Go live: October 2013
- Service hours: 22x7x365
- Region supported: the UK & the USA
- Support language: Worldwide English
- Team size: 280 FTEs
arvato India delivered a seamless migration in a timely manner. Recruitment, training and infrastructure set up was completed in a record 90 days’ time frame.
- Fully operational: December 2013, some four weeks ahead of schedule
- Recruitment of over 300 personnel within two months’ time
- 40 supervisory staff certified in three train the trainer (TTT) batches
- 260 personnel (13 simultaneous batches) trained across two shifts
- Seamless technology connectivity & successful testing